A simple and effective small parts storage system for a wide range of materials including static sensitive components.
Manufactured using antistatic, carbon, conductive particles/fibres which produce a low charge (antistatic) container. This makes them ideal for use as part of a complete ESD control programme as defined by BS IEC 61340-5-1:2007
Our plastic storage bins are very versitile and can be stacked, used with louvred panels, cabinets or shelving.
- For safe storage of static sentitive components.
- Injection moulded with anti-static additives and non fade stabilisers.
- Reinforced base, sides and stacking rim for extra strength.
- Durable, resistant to most industrial solvents and can with stand high temperatures.
- Non-toxic and suitable for use with food products.
- Feature smooth inside faces which helps to protect against the build up of grease etc.
- Semi- Open fronted allows for easy access of contents.
- Index card slots allow instant product identification.
Size: 90mm Long x 100mm Wide x 50mm High
1 Pallet = 1,600 TC1 Bins